RAILjobs.com is your one-stop railroad career resource center. The website for rail professionals
and railroad companies, where we bring Rail Industry and Rail Professionals together. We created this
section to answer the most commonly asked questions that we received from our website visitors. We hope
you will find all the information that you need here. If you don't, please feel free to e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and you will sure get reply from us.
- How much does it cost to post a resume at RAILjobs.com?
$0.00 At RAILjobs.com you can post your resume absolutely FREE!
- How do I post my resume?
It's very simple. Just follow the easy steps listed below:
1. Go to www.RailJobs.com/jobseekers/postresume.html.
2. Fill out the form completely.
3. Remember to note down your password.
4. Once you submit resume, make sure you note down your unique ad reference number.
5. Your unique ad reference number and password is very important for future use.
- How do I update/delete/renew my resume?
You can update, delete or renew your resume at any time before its expiration date.
Go to www.RailJobs.com/jobseekers/jobskutility.html.
- How do I search for railroad jobs?
There are 3 ways to search railroad jobs posted to our job board:
1. Select a appropriate category from the drop-down menu box and then click on the 'View ADs' button.
2. If you want to view ALL the jobs, simply press the 'View ADs' button without selecting a category.
3. Using 'keword' or 'phrase' search option.
» To search jobs go to www.RailJobs.com/employers/searchjobs.html.
- How do I use 'Keyword' or 'Phrase' search?
1. Go to www.RailJobs.com/employers/searchjobs.html.
2. Search every job post containing any or all of your keywords.(All searches are case insensitive)
If you are looking for a BNSF job openings in Engineering Dept., enter "BNSF engineering",
then select: "All of the words in an AD" every AD containing ALL of these keywords will be displayed to you.
3. You can also search for an entire "phrase".
Such as: "Wanted", "Position offered", etc. Just enter the phrase, then select an "EXACT PHRASE in AD".
- Do you publish our personal details to general public?
NO. We do not publish your personal data to the general public on the web. Only ourself and our registered railroad
employers can have access to it in order to communicate with you in case if we have a job opening that matches your skill mentioned
in the resume.
| Visits to this site since Jan 27, 1999.|
Copyright ©2010 TrainWeb Inc. | 100 E Benton St, La Plata, MO, 63549 USA. | Phone : 714-209-7223